Convert Data from a Version 4.0 or Later Using a Paper Tiger Backup file '.BAK'
Use the Convert Data option to retrieve your database back into Paper Tiger after installation:
1. Go to File at the top menu, drag down to and select Convert Data.
2. Click on the Load 4.0 or Higher Database and then click the Ok button.
3. You will be presented with a File Open Dialog box to select the Database Backup File that you saved earlier. Click the Open Button.
4. You will then be presented with a Dialog Box to assign a name to the database. Enter the name you wish to use and click the Ok button.
5. The process will take a few minutes so please be patient.
6. You will be presented with a message box when the conversion is completed.
For the detailed solution please click on the following link.