How do I integrate Paper Tiger desktop version with Google Desktop?
The Paper Tiger has built-in integration with Google Desktop that allows you to search your digital files in Google Desktop from The Paper Tiger interface. To do this, follow these steps:
Download the Google desktop from the below link. http://desktop.google.com/
Once the download is complete, run the installation to begin the setup process.(Refer Image 1)
3. Follow the steps to install Google desktop. (Refer Image 2 & Image 3)
4. After the installation completes, open The Paper Tiger 4.1
Note: Please restart the computer after completion of Google Destop installation.
5. Navigate to the Quick Find area of The Paper Tiger located on the top right corner of the window
6. Select the Google Desktop search from the drop down menu
7. Type in your search query in the text box (Refer Image 4)
8. The Google Desktop search results will come up in the browser window (Refer Image 5)