How do I import a Paper Tiger 4 CSV file?
To import a Paper Tiger CSV file from Paper Tiger 4:
- Open version 4.1, but select CANCEL when asked what database you want to open. If a database opens automatically, click on FILE and NEW and ADD NEW DATABASE. Name the database and wait for the creation process to complete.
- Click on FILE and IMPORT. (Refer Image 1)
- Check the box that says TEXT FILE from the TYPE OF IMPORT field. (Refer Image 2)
- Browse to and select the provided CSV file using the BROWSE button Note: you should see the window populate with the Locations List contained within the export file. (Refer Image 2)
- Check the box that says SELECT ALL from the SELECT LOCATIONS TO IMPORT field. (Refer Image 2)
- Check the box that says USE IMPORT LOCATION from the IMPORT DESTINATION field. (Refer Image 2)
- Click on IMPORT. (Refer Image 2)