Type In a Customer Testimonial
Enter a short testimonial below about how much you love Paper Tiger, and get automatically entered into the contest! The testimonial can be anything such as how you use Paper Tiger, how it benefits your life or business, etc.
Link to our website from your Site/Blog/Facebook/Twitter
Link to our website (www.thepapertiger.com) and fill out the form below to enter the contest. You can link to our website from your Facebook page, your Blog, your Twitter, or other social media platform of your choice. Just make sure you enter the URL of the site you are linking from and you will be entered for a chance to win an Apple iPad!
Prize value: Approx $600.00
Number of prizes: One Apple iPad will be given in the drawing for contest ending on June 30th, 2013.
Any restrictions: Incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Monticello Corporation is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by mail, by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. The winner of the contest is responsible for any duties, fees or other levied taxes that might need to be paid in the winner's jurisdiction. When winner is announced, the winner will be given a certain amount of time (to be determined at time of drawing) to claim the prize before drawing for 2nd time.
All entries shall become the property of The Monticello Corporation, the makers of Paper Tiger software, a Georgia corporation. The Monticello Corporation is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by mail, by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
- The contest is open to citizens of any country. The contestant must be at least twenty-one years of age. Identification must be produced on request. Employees, and their families, of The Monticello Corporation, its vendors and suppliers are all eligible to win the contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which The Monticello Corporation may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that The Monticello Corporation may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- Winners at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by The Monticello Corporation acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- The Monticello Corporation retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- The winner of the contest is responsible for any duties, fees or other levied taxes that might need to be paid in the winner's jurisdiction. The Monticello Corporation will pay the first $25.00 in shipping costs and the winner is responsible for any shipping charges above the $25.00 amount.
- The Monticello Corporation reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Any dispute arising from the contest will be resolved according to the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America. Any legal proceedings will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
- Approximate value of prizes may vary.
- Any attempt to manipulate the system will be considered fraud and all entries of the said person, will be rejected.
- All retweets are collected to automatic list by #PTiPAD and extracted for drawing.
- Drawing will be held via computer random drawing.